Based on requirements and needs, openings are divided into:
- opening for ventilation needs
- manual opening with screw spindle and rod
- electric opening on electromagnetic drive 230V
- pneumatic opening
- exit to the roof
- opening for smoke exhaust and temperature exhaust
- combined opening systems (fire + ventilation)
The fire opening is used exclusively for the evacuation of smoke and temperature in the event of a fire. Depending on the type of drive, fire opening is divided into:
- CO2 opening mechanism,
- electric fire opening 91°,
- electric fire opening 140°.
The CO2 opening mechanism consists of:
- robust metal constructions,
- pneumatic cylinder,
- manifold and
The mechanism works fully automatically at elevated temperatures with the help of a temperature ampoule that explodes at 68 or 90°C. When the temperature ampoule explodes, the spring of the needle is released, which pushes it through the wall of the CO2 bomb, which contains liquefied CO2 gas. Due to the drop in pressure in the bomb, the gas changes from a liquid to a gaseous state and pushes the piston and with it the light dome, which is rotatably clamped to the piston. The achieved opening angle is 140°. In the case of controlled activation of the fire mechanism, this can only be done with the help of the 24V electric ACTIVATOR, which is activated via the fire control panel.
Electric fire opening 140° is used to exhaust smoke and temperature in case of fire. The mechanism consists of:
- robust carrier constructions,
- electric motor 24V, power 2000, 3000 or 5000N.
When installing electric fire mechanisms, which can be controlled manually via the fire control panel or automatically with the help of smoke sensors and the fire control panel, it is necessary to provide a backup 24V power supply in the event of a power failure.